Sunday, December 2, 2012

What do others think?



Walking around school everyone uses a different form of technology.When talking to multiple friends and students asking them ways they use technology, and if they think its harmful or helpful I got mainly the same responses but my friend Ziggy had the opinion that I thought was cool because it kinda varies mine and differed from mine. Ziggy said that he uses his phone strictly for texting and calling, even though he has a smart phone. He has the capability to access multiple apps that can distract him but he chooses to strictly use is phone for texting and calling. He said he does this because he doesn't want technology to distract him from his goals and from his education. Ziggy uses the Internet to do his homework, research and talk to friends online with twitter, and facebook.He also thinks the uses of to much technology can diminish the face to face relationship between people. I asked Ziggy if he gets distracted easily when doing homework online? He responded "Yes, very easily that why I don't use the apps on my phone. I think the more simple I make everything the easier it is to concentrate on one thing at a time and try not to multitask as much as possible. I look up to Ziggy and the decisions he makes with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment