Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Who I am?

 Hello Everyone my name is Casey. I am a college baseball player in Yuma. I love playing baseball it is my life and aways has been since I was a little kid. I got the opportunity to play college baseball out of high school, now I am trying to make my opportunity worth while. I love hanging out with my friends, going fishing, listening to music and chasing girls like any male college student. I use technology in my life just about everyday with my phone. Like many people I have a smart phone which allows me to have multiple apps to check my social media and to play games. I use technology to talk to my friends, to keep in touch with people away at college, to do my homework, and to surf the web learning new things. Using Technology as a young college student comes in handy a lot when it comes to homework but also hurts me because I get distracted very easily. My goals here at AWC are to get my degree and make it to the next level baseball wise.This is my blog and I welcome you all to it.

1 comment:

  1. Smart phones are the best I am always on mine too :) Best of luck to you this season and with your career of baseball!

    ReplyDelete